Cart is empty
Descended directly from 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tyres, the MX-32/32F are the latest generation choice for soft to medium-terrain.
Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX campaigns, with former MX GP rider and Supermoto Champion Eddy Seel.
- Excellent damping and line holding thanks to anti-rebound rubber (MX-32 rear)
- Directional tread pattern offers optimised braking performance (MX-32 front)
- New 'tie-bar' less design gives better contact feel and traction in muddy conditions
- High traction and great starts provided by larger centre blocks (MX-32 front)
- Tighter control in corners thanks to Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT)
- More consistent and controlled line-holding achieved through CTCS carcass technology
No posts found