Find out where the best motocross tracks in Oxfordshire are. This guide will be continually growing and will be include details of as many of the motocross tracks in the uk as possible.
Please note that we have done our best to ensure the information contained in this guide is correct and up to date, we highly recommend that you contact the tracks before setting off to ensure they are open.
Arncott Moto Park
The Arncott Moto Park in Oxfordshire provides something for all levels of rider no matter whether you are a novice to more experienced. The track offers a soil and wood chip mix throughout a layout that rides well in all weather conditions.
The site facilities include a dedicated marshals team, first aid, burger van toilets and plenty of parking.
- Opening Times:
Wednesday: 10.30am – 3.30pm
Every Other Sunday: 10.30am – 3.30pm
- Address: Arncott Moto Park, Murcott Road, Upper Arncott, Bicester
Directions: Nearest postcode to the track is OX25 1PQ. The postcode is a guide only. Stay on Murcott Road and track entrance is next right if coming from Arncott Village, after the train track
- Tel: 01173 251977
- Website: www.arncottmotopark.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ArncottMotoPark/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arncottmotoparc/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arncottmotopark/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arncottmotopark