2018 Alpinestars Tech 7s YOUTH Limited Edition Gator Boot
2018 Alpinestars Tech 7s YOUTH Boot
Hurricane Mills, Tennessee – The word “crucible” does not usually spring to mind when thinking of Tennessee. Yet for One week at the height of summer, the depths of strength, endurance and talent are tested to find a diamond in the rough, a prodigy. Some of the most memorable racers in the sport have made their mark at Loretta Lynn’s Ranch. Stanton, Bradshaw, Emig, Carmichael, Stewart, Tomac to name a few. Each showing a glimpse of the potential to be champion, some, to be the greatest. Matching the exceptional qualities of the young racers at Loretta’s comes a boot with both protection and style; the Limited Edition ‘Prodigy’ Tech 7s. So, whether it’s the night show in Anaheim or the first qualifier of the 65cc mods, Alpinestars has Limited Edition boots to help you stand proud on the top of the podium, no matter young. The pros of tomorrow wear the Tech 7s.
- The Tech 7s is specifically designed and sized for junior and/or smaller framed riders.
- PU reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved head and abrasion resistance.
- One piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boots overall durability and improves boots streamlining.
- Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
- Instep and achillies accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
- Extended microfibre gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability. High performing rubber grip patterning and feel. The sole is replaceable.
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
- 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
- Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high impact aluminium bridge closures for durability and weight saving. Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improving riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- The Tech 7s boot is CE Certified to EN 13634:2010