2018 Fox 360 Viza Kit Combo Grey
The Fox 360 Jersey combines world-class durability, comfort, and mobility. Fine-tuned by our athletes, proven by victories on the biggest stages in motocross.
As fast as it is functional, the Fox 360 Viza Jersey offers remarkable durability and comfort. It is battle proven and ridden at the biggest motocross races in the world – often to victory and championships. The jersey uses a moisture wicking fabric on the main body, with mesh back, shoulder and side panels for breathability. This combination pulls perspiration off your skin and channels refreshing air through the jersey. Thus, you stay cool, dry and comfortable even in hot or muggy conditions.
Athletic collar and arm cuffs for an exceptional fit.
Moisture wicking main body fabric keeps you dry and comfortable.
Large mesh back panels channels cooling air through the jersey.
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Large hole polyester mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- Athletic fit collar provides superior comfort
- Minimal athletic precision fit cuff
- Drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Fade free sublimated graphics
- Matching gear available
360 Viza Pants raise the bar for performance racewear. They were evolved over two years of development, countless hours of testing and multiple prototypes. The next generation of our 360 pants are here, and they’re ready to perform.
Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, our 360 MX Pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you’re the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., our 360 Racewear is ready to perform.
Two years ago our product design team set out to redesign our iconic 360 Racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, the next generation of performance racewear was born.
The pants utilize TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
Complete freedom of movement thanks to our revolutionary 4-way stretch TruMotion Chassis.
Abrasion resistant 600D polyester and triple needle stitching in critical areas.
Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction plus 4-way stretch panels for exceptional fit and function.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 600D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- Matching gear available