2018 Fox Flexair Hifeye Kit Combo Navy/White
This is the next generation of Flexair. Incorporating the most advanced fabrics and construction techniques, we created the lightest weight, airy, and free moving jersey in motocross.
Never in motocross history has the link between gear and rider been more important. No longer is your jersey simply a billboard for sponsors or purely for styling – it’s a functional piece of riding equipment with the goal of maximizing athletic performance.
The highly-evolved Flexair Preest Jersey uses TruDri main body fabric for a soft, lightweight feel, yet it is deceptively durable. This proprietary fabric technology features advanced moisture wicking properties making it suitable for a wide range of conditions. Targeted ventilation keeps you cool, dry and comfortable while taped seams in the shoulder and collar reduce chafing on the body.
The all new Flexair Jersey is so light and comfortable it virtually disappears on the body. Ride with Flexair for the purest, free-feeling, distraction free riding experience available. This is a pinnacle motocross jersey for pinnacle riders.
For a barely there feel on the body.
Taped seams for redefined comfort on the bike.
- Lightweight construction for complete freedom of movement
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit with true moisture management
- Taped seams in shoulder and collar to reduce chaffing on body
- Bonded cuff provides a slim athletic fit
The all new Flexair Pant has a completely overhauled design. It’s a pinnacle motocross pant engineered for pinnacle riders.
In 2015, the Flexair Pant was born – the embodiment of our mission to maximize the experience of the world’s best action sports athletes. It changed the industry. Fast forward 2 years and the pursuit continues. Our resolve hardened by race wins, and championships, the 2nd generation Flexair Pant picks up where the original left off, bringing a highly-evolved fit and multiple technical enhancements.
With the proliferation of the new progressive riding style, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. The new Flexair Preest Pant features an entirely new chassis for drastically improved fit. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. And a new knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving movement.
Not stopping at mobility, we also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The updated waistband has a more secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. We eliminated the internal comfort liner to remove excess weight and heat. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And taped seams reduce chafing and increase comfort against bare skin.
COMPLETELY NEW CHASSIS
For an improved fit.
NEW RIGID WAIST SYSTEM
Firmly holds pants in place.
TRUMOTION PANT FABRIC
Durable 4-way stretch.
For added airflow.
Reduces heat and weight.
- Completely new chassis for an improved fit
- Updated rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- New knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing