2018 Leatt 3.0 EXT Knee Guards Adult Black
Quick Overview: Hard Shell Knee and Shin Guard with Soft AirFit Impact Foam and Extended Length
Hard Shell Knee and Shin Guard with Soft AirFit Impact Foam and Extended Length
The 3.0 EXT Knee and Shin Guards are hard shell protectors further enhanced by soft shell reinforced areas. The soft shell 3DF AirFit impact foam allows for a flexible fit yet immediately transforms into a hard, energy-absorbing protector upon impact. With a full shin extended length design that is BMX/DH approved, these knee guards are CE tested and certified as impact protection for both the knees and shins.
To ensure a precise fit, the 3.0 EXT Knee Guards were engineered to have a 3D design with specific left and right sides. They were also designed with comfort as a key feature and are furnished with vented plates for supreme airflow as well as a slim shin plate that fits inside all boots. Scoring a total of 20 points in the Leatt protection rating system, these knee and shin guards offer some of the best protection. For a slightly higher level of protection, take a look at the EXT Knee and Shin Guards with 21 points.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee and shin EN1621-1
- Total Leatt® protection score of 20 points
- Full shin BMX/DH approved extended length – EXT
- 3D design for optimal fit with specific left and right sides
- Vented plates for maximum airflow
- Slim shin plate that also fits inside boots
- Weight: 600g – 1.3 lbs (pair)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit