2018 Leatt GPX 6.5 V16 Carbon Helmet Carbon/Silver
2018 Leatt GPX 6.5 V1 Carbon Helmet
Quattro Force Control.
- Carbon matrix shell (3 Sizes)
- 3D in-moulded multi density V-Foam
- 360 degre TURBINE multiple low energy impact
- 360 degre TURBINE rotational acceleration
Reduced outer shell volume for reduction in:
- Neck forces
- Rotational brain acceleration
Optimized integration with Leatt neck braces.
- 360 degre helmet and neck brace match
- Rear clearance cut fot optimal head range of movement
- Rear hyperextension impact platform
- Very light with premium safety
- Over 190 honycomb vent holes
- 11 Large vent ports
- Optional internal hands-free kit available
Low friction cheeck pads for emergency removal.
Moisture-wicking, breathable and anti-microbial snap-out liner.
Visor with breakaway function.
Certified and tested: ECE2205/DOT, ACU Gold, AS/NZS 1698-2006
360° Turbine Technology
- 30% – 50% reduction of impact at concussion level.
- Reduces rotational acceleration of head & brain by up to 20%
- Improves multiple-impact protection
3D In-Moulded V-Foam
- Multi-Density impact foam
- Deforms and compresses to better absorb impact
- Reduces G-forces transfered to the head and brain
- Medium & High energy impact protection
Other key features of the Leatt Helmet
- Reduced outer Shell volume
- Reduces forces transferred to neck.
- A 10% smaller shell transfers 22% less torque and rotational energy to the head & brain.
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Specially designed helmet features take full advantage of Leatt neck brace design.
- Maximised ventilation
- Effective even at low speeds – not dependent on high speed.
- Optimised for Motocross, Off-road, Downhill MTB and BMX racing.
- Hydration ready
- Race ready with prepared fitting for a hydration system.