The Prospect Enduro possesses the same great features than the Prospect goggle. It comes with a double lens and gives the enduro rider a maximum field of vision due to the extra height of the lens. In addition, it features an innovative SCOTT lens lock system that makes the lens stay in the frame no matter what impact is coming from outside. To avoid slipping of the goggle, it is equipped with an extra wide, no-slip silicone strap. This strap together with articulated outriggers, highly contribute to the improvement of the helmet integration.
- The lens lock system by SCOTT has been designed to guarantee the safest lens retention on the market.
- The Prospect has two pivoting outriggers that adapt to any helmet shape and size.
- SCOTT’s 3-Layer Face Foam incorporates two layers of foam and one layer of fleece.
- SCOTT TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UV rays.
- Lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom.
- SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging