The Flexair Mach One Jersey is designed to function seamlessly with the human body. It’s cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move, and has been race-proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world’s top motocross athletes.
The championship-winning jersey has been refined to maximize breathability and increase mobility. But some things never change—TruDri® fabric continues to be the foundation of the jersey, rapidly wicking moisture to keep you cool and dry. Active-fit sleeves with articulated darting provide a contoured fit while in a dirt bike riding position. Laser perforated venting throughout the arms increases breathability.
- Lightweight material built for complete freedom of movement and a precise fit
- TruDri® main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Active-fit sleeves with laser perforated venting for increased breathability and airflow
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat transfer and sublimated logo treatments for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Bonded collar reduces chaffing and minimizes weight
- Bonded stretch cuff provides a slim, athletic fit for maximum comfort
- Proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world’s top motocross athletes
The Flexair Mach One Pants are designed to function seamlessly with the human body. They’re cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move.
The main body uses our 4-way stretch Cordura® TruMotion® fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee, guarding against both external and internal wear and tear. The knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Cordura® TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layers provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Minimalistic internal liner to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Shell: 45% polyamide nylon / 38% polyester / 9% elastane / 8% cow leather