The Kid’s 180 Oktiv Jersey uses moisture wicking fabric on the main body to keep you dry and comfortable. Side panels are ventilated to increase airflow through the jersey, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature. Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked.
- Moisture-wicking fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Vented mesh paneling increases breathability and airflow
- Mesh collar and sleeve cuffs improve fit and comfort
- Combination of Dyed or Sublimated graphic panels for rich and vibrant color
- Drop tail design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- 100% polyester
The Kid’s 180 Oktiv Pants use our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. An abrasion-resistant fabrication with reinforced knee panels provides durability lap after lap. The strategically placed stretch panels increase flexibility for a precise fit and improved mobility.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Shell: 99% polyester / 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester