Riding in sketchy weather takes a certain kind of confidence—something that comes easily with the Legion Downpour Jacket. Its stretch, seam-sealed fabric mixed with zonal Cordura® fabric allow you to stay dry and protected on the trail.
The Legion Downpour Jacket uses our proprietary TruSeal® and TruMotion® fabrics, so you’re protected from the wet while maintaining an excellent range of motion. TruSeal® is truly something special, not only is it waterproof, but it breathes to regulate body temperature and keep perspiration at bay. This is combined with our TruMotion® fabric for a greater range of motion, improved durability, and rapid drying time. To round out the water-busting features, the drop tail design takes care of mud and water splash while in the riding position.
- TruSeal® 10K/5K waterproof/breathable membrane
- DWR treated TruMotion® construction with Cordura® 2 layer fabric
- Seam-sealed construction keeps out water and debris
- 4-way, stretch zonal fabric provides increased movement and comfort
- Water resistant pockets at waist and chest
- Pocket at lower back for on bike storage and comfort
- Main body and bicep water resistant zipper vents for ventilation and cooling
- Reflective trims on bicep for increased visibility
- Shock cord cinch system allows for easy hem adjustments