A HIGH PERFORMANCE, QUALITY MOTOCROSS JERSEY
Time-tested in quality and performance, the 180 Monster Jersey delivers breathable mobility while riding. Welcome to the evolution of the most recognized gear in motocross.
Featuring the iconic Monster graphic, the foundation of 180 Monster Jersey is a moisture-wicking main body fabric which helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable. Vented mesh panels add airflow, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature, while fit and comfort is enhanced even more via the mesh collar and sleeve cuffs. This leads to a more precise, less restrictive fit. Keep the jersey tucked and tidy with the drop-tail design and rip with confidence in the 180 Monster Jersey.
- Moisture-wicking fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Vented mesh paneling increases breathability and airflow
- Mesh collar and sleeve cuffs improve fit and comfort
- Dyed or Sublimated graphic panels for rich and vibrant color
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- 100% polyester
OUR LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE MOTOCROSS PANTS
Time-tested in quality and performance and the most recognized gear in motocross, the 180 Monster Pants provide the essentials needed for riding motocross with that Monster-brand flair. Rising through the ranks from beginner to seasoned veteran is no easy task-180 racewear was created to support these riders and is the most recognized gear in motocross.
The 180 Monster Pants use our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and getting after it. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike.
For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas, specifically against rubbing forces like knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Hip pads included
- Shell: 84% polyester, 8% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 3% elastane Lining: 100% polyester