Alpinestars Tech 10 Boot LTD Edition Nations
The annual Motocross of Nations race returns to Matterley Basin after an 11 year gap. The top riders from around the world have been hand selected to represent their Country in a test of speed, endurance, and teamwork. The iconic race allows fans and riders alike to show their national pride as they bring their passion for motocross together for a weekend of glory.
To celebrate the ‘Nations’ tradition along with Alpinestars long history of podium winning performances at the race, Alpinestars introduces the Limited Edition ‘Nations’ Tech 10. This distinctive Alpinestars Tech 10 motocross boot brings the best protection available to the best riders in the world.
The exciting colour-way of the ‘Nations’ boot includes iconic red, white and blue features throughout the anatomically shaped boot. Design elements include a stars and stripes theme with a solid red shin plate, complemented by a bold white toe box.
Unsurpassed in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the apex motocross boot. The limited edition ‘Nations’ Tech 10 will be available while supplies last.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.