- High-quality CBD manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free products sourced from hemp grown using organic farming methods
- Third-party lab tested to ensure safety and effectiveness
CBD FREEZE PAIN RELIEF GEL
cbdMD’s Freeze Pain Relief Gel combines the proven pain-relief properties of menthol with the natural power of domestically sourced CBD. This CBD topical provides non-greasy, deep skin absorption and contains our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula from non-GMO USA hemp.
- Hemp extracts (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol)
- Available in roll-on and squeeze-tube applicators
- Comes in 300, 750, and 1500 mg CBD concentrations
DIRECTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Wash and gently dry affected area
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Apply to affected area and massage until fully absorbed
- Use up to four times a day until symptoms improve
- Gradually increase amount/concentration as needed
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight
ENHANCED WITH INGREDIENTS TO FIGHT PAIN AND INFLAMMATION:
Menthol: An extract of peppermint oil that eases minor aches and pains with a distinct cooling sensation.
Arnica montana: A European wildflower long used in herbal medicine for its helenalin, known to be an anti-inflammatory agent.
Aloe vera: Derived from an Arabian succulent plant, it’s a popular treatment for burns and skin irritations.
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!
40,000 consumers surveyed by Kantar voted our CBD Freeze roll-on 2020 Product of the Year in the CBD Topicals category. The Product of the Year awards recognize the most innovative consumer products, so try Freeze’s unique formula for yourself and experience the Product of the Year difference!
Menthol USP Natural 4%, Aloe Vera Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Carbomer, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 10, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), and Triethanolamine.
Our Superior Broad Spectrum formula is a result of extracting valuable cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant. Used in combination, the three products provide a variety of benefits: