HIGH PERFORMANCE OFF-ROAD NECK BRACE FOR JUNIOR RIDERS
Made of reinforced polyamide, the 5.5’s rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable.
With junior helmets being almost the same size as adults, the challenge was to make sure the neck brace platform is large enough, but fits on to a small body, this neck brace meets that challenge while almost all others do not.
For very small riders, it is impossible to make a large platform neck brace and still fit it on a very small body. You should, therefore, go for the FUSION 2.0 vest with an integrated neck brace. Check our sizing charts for more information.
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the chassis is super adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible reinforced polyamide platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: 780g (1.72lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit