Bulletproof Goggles with Anti-Fog Lens
Yes, Leatt goggles are bulletproof, they work in all conditions, look great, fit perfectly, and they won’t break the bank. They meet all the design criteria set out when Leatt started developing these for you.
Nothing in life is perfect, but these are pretty close. The unique combination of safety, optically correct and permanent anti-fog lenses, optimal fit and overall aesthetics make these goggles a great buy.
By protecting you and giving you perfect vision in all conditions, Leatt goggles give you the best chance of staying ahead.
Bulletproof tested and certified to:
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- CE EN 1938 :2010
- Military ballistic standard
- Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
- WideVision (170 Degree) Anti-Fog lens
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
- Self-draining lens/frame design
- Easy clip-in/out lens change
- Dual-density frame for fit, seal and comfort
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
- Triple-layer, dual-density foam and anti-sweat fleece backing
- Roll-Off ready for our WideVision 48mm system (optional)
- Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
- Removable nose guard
- Soft bag included
- Optional lenses available from 20-83 percent variable light transmission (VLT)