Renthal Rear Sprocket to fit:
SX/SXF/EXC/EXCF 125/144/150/250/300/350/450 1991-2022
If you are unsure of the amount of Teeth you require give us a call before you order.
Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are manufactured to exteremly tight tolerences from a special material developed to withstand the rigours of supercross, motocross and enduro racing.
The 7075 T6 aluminium alloy rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel, yet incredibly durable. Their advanced tooth profile, concentricity and accuracy of fit provide maximum power transfer and long-life.
Renthal’s combination of a very high strength base material and an exceptionally hardwearing surface result in significantly increased chainwheel life over other brands.
- Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Precision CNC manufactured to extremely tight tolerances.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy.
- Computer aided Ultralight™ design gives the maximum reduction of unsprung weight at the rear wheel, to give maximum power transfer.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides prevent dirt build up.
- Renthal Ultralight ™ chainwheels are used by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel in the world, including:Factory Honda,
Team Honda Martin Racing,
Team Kawasaki Europe,
Team Suzuki Europe,
Factory KTM Europe,
HRC Honda Japan,
KHI Kawasaki Japan.