- SX 85 2018-2020
- SX/SXF 2016-2020
- SX 250 2017-2020
- EXC/EXCF 2017-2020
Pro Series Shark Teeth Footrest
RFX Pro Series Shark Teeth Footrests are all new and feature a revolutionary tooth design.
New forward and backward facing teeth help increase rider grip even when the teeth start to wear, this is a major advantage over previous designs which relied on the sharpness of the teeth to hold the rider firmly to the pegs.
New minimalist inner brace design helps reduce weight and give exceptional mud clearing abilities. This design is only achievable using aerospace grade 7075 aluminium and T6 heat treatment.
New style teeth are fully replaceable and are held in using only three bolts, this enables the footrest to be easily kept in the best condition. Optional 5mm higher teeth are also available.
Factory Edition versions are available in a hard anodised Titanium grey, these give the footrest the ultimate in wear resistance.
RFX Pro Series Footrests are available for all late model motocross and enduro bikes.
RFX Pro Series products are designed and tested with the help of top UK and International race teams.
- New shark teeth style forward and rearward facing teeth for the ultimate grip.
- New minimalist centre design for reduced weight and mud clearing.
- New 57mm wide platform.
- Easily replaceable teeth with just a three bolt installation.
- 304 Stainless steel teeth for reduced service intervals.
- Optional plus 5mm teeth sets available.
- CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075-T6 heat treated aluminium.
- Available for all late model motocross and enduro bikes.
- Brand colour matched anodising.
- RFX Laser etched Logo.
- Tested by top UK and International race teams.