Pioneering eye protection manufacturer Rip ‘n’ Roll (RNR) has launched a new-for-2017 google which features a market-leading 48mm roll-off system to maximise peripheral vision.
Platinum is an upgraded version of the ultra-popular Colossus goggle, so incorporates all the safety benefits off-road riders demand, such as a reliable and precise roll-off system that combines with tear-off technology to combat those muddy first-corner problems, but is bigger and better in every way.
The Platinum upgrades include;
- Wide Vision System (WVS) – greatly increases both vertical and horizontal vision.
- Extra wide 45mm strap – provides better grip on crash helmet and holds goggle in position.
- Improved nose mask – stops goggle from fogging, aids safety and comfort.
- Working outriggers – enables the strap to pivot at point of attachment which makes for better fit on face and helmet.
- Clear mud visor strip – gives additional 15mm vision.
- 3-D straps – co-ordinate with goggle, fully adjustable.