From the twisted mind of Troy Lee, comes the Stranded collection. Perhaps coming from a fever dream, the Stranded graphics feature a surreal desert landscape full of scorpions, cactus and UFOs. Stuff that dreams or even nightmares are made of.
The Stranded SE4 Composite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection. The SE4 Composite Stranded helmet weighs in at 1425 grams utilizing an aerospace fiberglass composite shell. Twenty intake ports channel cool air around and over a rider’s head, forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve exhaust ports. Quick-release 3D cheek pads and washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimum fit.
- Aerospace fiberglass composite shell
- MIPS Brain Protection System – an integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts
- Chinbar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability
- Quick Release 3D cheek pads & washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimized fit
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Comes with soft TLD drawstring bag to help keep your helmet looking great
- Three shell sizes to accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages