Our new SE4 Composite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1220 grams (Medium). This helmet comes with 20 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider’s head, forcing hot sweaty air out through siz rear exhaust ports.
- Aerospace fiberglass composite shell
- MIPS Brain Protection System – an integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts
- Chinbar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability
- Quick Release 3D cheek pads & washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimized fit
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Comes with soft TLD drawstring bag to help keep your helmet looking great
- Three shell sizes to accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages